Smithers offers a range of testing services for the medical and pharmaceutical industries, supporting you at every part of your path to market.
Our services help clients demonstrate compliance to regulatory guidance or specifications set out by the FDA, EMA, MHRA, USP, ASTM and ISO:
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Chemical Analysis
- Drug Delivery Device and Accessories Testing
- Healthcare Product and Packaging Validation
- Support Demonstrating Regulatory Compliance
- Materials Selection, Characterisation and Testing
Our experienced team provides expert guidance on polymer and packaging materials to support clients in meeting design specifications. Working in compliance with international standards, we routinely develop and validate product test methods and provide independent measurement and assessment of qualification and routine batch conformance.
Smithers laboratories are UKAS ISO 17025 accredited. We work with clients to provide work to cGMP principles. We are members of International Safe Transit Association (ISTA) and the Bioprocessing Systems Alliance (BPSA)